With some of the best delivery options currently available in its class. Express and standard deliveries are shipped same day. However, express deliveries take priority, which we aim to despatch first once in stock/ available and delivered the very next day.
- 1.1 We use Royal Mail, Collect+, ParcelForce and DHL for UK deliveries.
- 1.2 Standard delivery [including free postage deliveries], our process is to prepare and despatch your order within 48hrs [Monday to Friday], which means you should receive your order within 3 to 5 days from the date it was dispatched.
- 1.3 For Express deliveries [UK only], orders received before 2:30pm, will be process and despatch on a priority basis. We aim to deliver next day or at the latest within 2 days from dispatch. Our shipping department is open Monday to Friday 08:00-15:00.
- 1.4 We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure these times are met, but cannot be held responsible for despatched parcels delayed by third parties.
- 1.5 If you do not receive your order within 5 working days from the date of dispatch, please contact Customer Services on 0203 633 0085 or email us at email@example.com
- 1.6 We will replace lost or damaged orders free of charge.
In-stock items – Usually processed and dispatches within 48hrs. This also depends on Shipping priority selected at checkout.
Backorders – If the merchandise you have selected is currently not in stock we will give you an expected shipping time at checkout or by a follow-up email.
Multiple shipments – The merchandise you order may be filled from several locations and so items may arrive separately. You will not incur additional shipping charges under these circumstances. Your original shipping charge will simply be split across the multiple packages when your order is charged.